Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chapter 3........Tomorrow

I know, I know, it is Thursday, however with a meeting Tuesday night, Wednesday night and tonight, I am just not able to get a chapter summary done from our book. Tomorrow night I will have time, so that is when it'll be done. I've got it read, but yeah, seeing that I do most of my blogging at night, it'll have to be tomorrow.

See you then!!

On a total different strand, here is a snapshot of a Before and After:

Before:


After:
(so frustrating that I can't turn a picture once it's been chosen.....sorry for the crick in your neck now)
 
After lining up his cars ever so carefully on my table, just before lunch, I realized it was time to pull up the car mat from downstairs for him. Ah, the joys of raising a boy. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love how he has the barbie car in there! Must have a sister! Boys and their cars, it never gets old. When Joel was little, he would come into my bedroom in the morning and just play cars quietly on me. It was so relaxing!! Do you have it that when you watch him line them up that it has a calming effect on him and you? I just love it..
    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am sure none of your boys had a Barbie car lined up!! :o) I haven't really noticed that it relaxes me, but I do watch him, always in awe watching how carefully he lines everything up. He watches those wheels so intently. I love it!!

      Delete