Monday, June 6, 2016

Back to Regular Eating, Er, Programming

Our 30 day clean eating was completed at the perfect time, as someone turned 42 2 days later (I won't mention any names as to who *that* would be, but I will say it wasn't me.....:o), and who would want to be dairy/sugar/grain-free when it's your birthday?! 

And it's a good thing we were done so that I could make his favourite cake: ice cream cake!! Oh, and why not enjoy some Cinnamon Roll Cake as well?!
 

Needless to say, the sugar rush was worth it - soooo good!!

But back to the person who turned 42; I won't spell out my love for him......it just is too hard to spell, and I wouldn't want this post make you gag :o), but I will say that my love for him deepens everyday, especially when I see him in his role as a father. Our children are so blessed to have him!! And I am so blessed to watch!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Lord has blessed us with a God-fearing man, who leads and provides for his family to the best of his ability. We pray that we may enjoy this blessing of a man for many more years.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your pictures prove your words!Isn't it wonderful to have opportunities to reflect on our blessings?
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is!! When reflection of blessings happens, one is left humbled and utterly thankful to God.

      Delete