Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Photo Dump

The other day I was downloading some pictures and once they were done, I started to flip through the last few months of pictures. I noticed there were quite a few there that I thought might be fun to share.

So here goes! Enjoy!


This Autumn has been so nice which means some hikes to enjoy the beautiful colours and sights....which included this amazing car that we saw where we parked for a hike.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keziah was given cauliflower plants in the spring from a friend who knew of her love for this vegetable. She has been very excited to eat what she has planted!

Someone lost another tooth - the proper way this time (without the use of a ball....). Love the toothless grins!
 


What keeps Nathan and the kids busy between church services on Sundays - playing with Lego! :)

Lincoln and I headed out on another hike one beautiful Wednesday afternoon. As you can see, I LOVE fall colours....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We certainly serve an amazing and creative God!! The weather continues to be beautiful, much to our delight. We are halfway through November and have yet to really feel Winter coming on. It's hard to imagine that two years ago we were dealing with snowstorms already. I'll take this any day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment