Monday, March 11, 2013

Partners in Crime

A couple weeks ago, I was working in the kitchen while the kids were playing in the familyroom. All of a sudden I hear:

"Mom!!!!!! Lincoln is out of his play yard!!!"

I was instantly confused as I knew there was no way he could have figured out how to climb out. Not yet anyway. But who knows??? I thought I'd better check it out. Sure enough, he was on the outside of his play yard, looking quite smug about that fact. But it wasn't his smug look that gave it away as to how he got out. It was his sister's ever-so-proud-of-herself face that gave me a clue that he actually did not get out on his own.

So I asked her to show me how he got out. She was very quick and pleased to show me.

"Like this!"




Great. Thanks, dearie. You are such a help!!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment