Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Back on April 14th, my nephews turned 3!! I can NOT believe they are three already!! To celebrate with them, my sister had a little gathering at an indoor playground. It was lots of fun!

Here's Kez all ready for the birthday party. I don't think her cousins would have been impressed with her outfit. Thankfully she was very willing to change into clothes that will allow her to run, climb and slide :o)

And run, climb, slide they did!!

Here are the two birthday monkeys:

I hardly had to keep an eye on Kez. If I needed to know where she was, I just had to look for Conall. These two are inseparable!

Knowing she was in "good hands" with her cousin, this allowed me to keep an eye on this roaming and exploring boy:
(the "good job" sign. He was proud of himself for climbing up the slide on his own.)

Opening presents!!

My sister is clearly a pro at organization. I guess when you are blessed with 3 boys in 17 months, you learn to be organized very quickly or else you'll loose your sanity. For snacks, she made each child one of these trays filled with all kinds of goodies. The little cups/containers were even glued into the tray. No fuss, no spills!!

Keziah enjoyed hers, munching on her treats during a few breaks. But because she was having so much fun, not too many of those snacks were eaten. Good thing the tray came with a lid, so it was easy to take home:

Lincoln's tray of food? Yeah, no need for the lid:

We have seen God's blessings in the lives of these two boys and we pray that He will continue to keep these two precious lambs of His safe for years to come. We love you, Calin and Declan!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The thumbs up makes me laugh! So I now have figured out why I have no sanity left, I'm not organized. ;)

    ReplyDelete