Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Still There?!

Yes, we are still here. We've survived the snowstorm, only to have a week of complications with Keziah's incisions, then went through an ice storm, lost power for 26 hours, still don't have internet connections, and have gone back and forth to Sick Kids 3 times. The 3rd time is right now, on Christmas Day. As I write this, Keziah is in the operating room. The only reason I can write on here is because we are at the hospital, which has wi-fi, so I can update here.

Once things settle down and we get our internet restored, I will be able to update with pictures of all the happenings. Believe me, there has been lots!!!

In the meantime, we would like to wish you a very happy Christmas, and God's blessings in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment