Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello?!

Good New Year's Eve to YOU!!

If you don't read Keziah's blog then you may be wondering how we are all doing. The last time I wrote on here, we were sitting in the hospital on Christmas Day, waiting for our daughter to come out of surgery. We stayed in until Boxing Day and have been home since. She is healing well (for more on that you can always click on Keziah's Journey, one of the tabs on top.).

Our internet is working, but intermittently. Just when I have a moment to update here with pictures, it shuts down again. We are still dealing with the after affects of the ice storm.

It is working now (obviously) but I don't have time to upload some pictures. I hope you don't mind to wait until next year.....;o). I look forward to blogging more once things are figured out with the internet and the problems we've been experiencing.

For now, I'd like to thank you for reading this blog (I have no idea who is all reading it, but someone must be if I look at my stats.....;o) and sharing a comment or two.

We would like to wish you all a safe and Happy New Year's Eve, as well as many blessings in the year 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment