Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Before/After

It's a dark and stormy wintry night......and Winter doesn't start in 5 weeks!! Oiy. But no complaints here!! Why?! Because I don't live on the other side of the lake - in Buffalo, NY. My, oh my. Can you imagine receiving two meters of snow, with possibly another meter on its way?! Can't picture it? Here, have a look at this. Unbelievable.

I had these pictures planned as a Before and After, but I have now added a new category: Middle, thanks to Fall ending so suddenly and Winter coming so early.

So here is my Before picture of some trees in my front yard:

Middle:

After:

But it wasn't just my trees changing in a month. So was my driveway.

Here is my Before:

And After:

It's amazing the difference a month makes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment