Monday, November 24, 2014

Last Hike of the Season = Photo Shoot

I had planned to do this blog post Friday night, but just when I was about to start, our power went out. Thankfully it came back on after an hour or so, which is good because it was a cold night for no heat!

It is now Monday night, and as I write this, my bath tub is full with water, flashlights are on the counter and my phone is fully charged. You'd think I am expecting the power to go out again! Well, that is because I am. The wind is blustery out there, blowing upwards to 80-100 kms an hour! It is supposed to be like this all tonight and into tomorrow. You know it's windy out there when the water in your toilets have white caps. (I am kidding, but the water is moving all around in them!)

But despite the wind, today was very warm, which reminded me of some pictures I took when the kids and I went on another fall hike. I shall let the pictures do the talking......some of them are my new favs!!








I took some pictures of the kids in the cornfield nearby, but Linc was just way too concerned about the farmer. "The farmer get mad at me, mom! I in his corn!!!"







Yup. There's no question. We have the cutest kids on the planet.

1 comment: