Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's the Month....

that is very close to our hearts:


I have written plenty about it in the last number of Novembers. If you haven't read and are interested in reading those posts about it, you can find it on the side under the label "Adoption".

I have a few topics up my sleeve to write about for this year, but if there is something you are wondering as well, do shoot me a message! After all, education dispels fear!

Awareness is huge, which is what I want to promote. While I firmly believe that adoption is not for everyone, I do think it is very important that all couples/families should take time to pray, talk and consider adoption and foster care.

So for now, while I formulate my thoughts about what to write about in regards to Adoption (and give you some time to let me know if you have something you may want to know), I encourage you to pray about this very tough yet valuable topic of adoption and foster care.

No comments:

Post a Comment