Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Someone's 4!!

Another year is almost done but before we celebrate New Year's Eve, we always need to celebrate a birthday, or, birfday in his case :o)

My baby is 4. 4!!!! I naively thought that as he got older, things would be a little "slower" with him, meaning, I'll be able to stop running and have time to catch my breath as I wouldn't have to keep ahead of him all the time. Yeah. I can hear you laugh from here.

Many times when I express my "awe-ness" in his need to touch, run, jump everything to my friends, I am met with the same response: but Michelle! He is a boy!!

Yes, he certainly is every bit a boy - keeping me on my toes all day, every day. And you know what? I wouldn't change it for a minute. While I am so thankful he is put to bed at 7 and sound asleep a minute later every single night, I am also thankful for the amount of life and adventure he brings to our lives.

Whenever it's their birthdays, I always like to take them outside and get some candid shots of them. You never know what kind of weather you'll get in December, but this December has been unseasonably warm. That meant being able to take pictures without a coat and hat!

Here are a bunch of pictures of this monkey.....his personality certainly shines through many of them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 (I said, "Fart" in the above picture.....he instantly cracked up. Such a boy :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mischievous, I tell ya!! Just look at that glint in those eyes. But we thank God every day for this boy, and we pray God will continue to give us wisdom in raising him in the fear of His Name, as well as keep this boy safe and healthy another year.

We celebrated his birthday in the national's capitol in fine style, but more about that next time. As well as what we've all been up to these last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment