Wednesday, April 27, 2016

From the Archives!

I believe this week is Infertility Week......I am taking a guess, but I know it is sometime in April.

I wrote this letter two years ago, and I am digging in the archives to re-post it. I like to read it every once in awhile as a reminder to myself as to how *not* to react to those who are fertile. Yes, I do sometimes need reminders......sigh.

Anyway, I hope if you are fertile that you take my letter seriously and that you know I mean every word. And if you are dealing with infertility (whether that be primary or secondary), I pray you may also come to a point in your journey where joy for others may be there despite the sadness.

Like I end off in the letter, may we all be encouraged to walk side-by-side, Christ-like, no matter the situation we are in.



A Letter






No comments:

Post a Comment