Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Why, Hello There!!

Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?! Has it really been almost a month since I've updated? You'd think it's summer out or something, where more time is spent outside than inside!

Well, hello. Shall we play a little catch up?

Let me see......what has happened since June 14, my last blog post?

Play Day, last day of school, renovations, 8 days of camping, the loss of a loved one, Art Camp, just to name a few.

First off - Play Day, a fun-filled day of events at school where the students are put into teams where the goal is to work well together. Keziah's closest friend was on her team (the one pictured with her running and where she is pouring water into her cup) so that was an added bonus!!

 
 
 

Father's Day was a fun morning. The kids are always so excited to give their dad what they were busy making and then hiding until the Day. Both of them are great at keeping secrets.....I don't know if that's a good thing or not....
 
 
 
 

Just some fun pictures of our two blessings
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hardly see these two now that school is done. They wake up in the morning and the first thing either of them ask is, "Is Keziah awake?" "Is Lincoln awake?". And if the other one is, then off they go and play. I just love it. My heart swells.

We celebrated the ending of school by going camping for 8 days. But that's a whole blog post on its own. I hope to do that one tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment