Thursday, March 19, 2015

Book Talk: Christians Get Depressed Too

So, um, yeah. I have a confession to make. I kind of can't really find my book to write up the last review. Embarrassing?! Yes, just a little. Well, actually, a lot, considering I am the host of this Book Talk thing, so yeah, a little ashamed that I can't find the book to do this.

Am I redeemed a little in your eyes if I say that I did read that last chapter?! I did......last week, before I wrote up the review for last week. Do you think I can remember much of it?! Not near as much as I would like!!

I do remember that Murray quoted a lot from the Westminster Catechism, leaving me with the truth that I really don't know the differences between that confession and ours, the Heidelberg Catechism and that I should be doing something about that. I also do remember underlining with my pencil while I read. A lot. Possibly the whole chapter?!

So I'll give myself a few days yet to find the book, and hopefully do a proper review of that last chapter........unless one of you want to write one?! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment