Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Marching on in March

Nathan's gone for the next 5 days, so to combat my loneliness, I shall play catch-up on my blog. It certainly has been lacking in pictures, thoughts and whatever else I used to fill this space with! I was looking back at pictures while I did the kids' photo albums, and man there's a lot of pictures that never made it here. Really, it's not *that* big of a deal but there are some I still like to share, even if they were taken almost 3 months ago! Actually, I have pictures of taking the kids to the zoo from last summer that never made it here!

I shall start though with the most recent - pictures from the first half of March. That's right, March is halfway over! Camping is booked, the snow is melting, the kids have been enjoying some much needed Vitamin D and fresh air. And in between all that, we are busy with the following:

Playing together:

Having fun acting like farm animals:
 
Cleaning a ceiling fan. Don't judge. Just be thankful with us that we never choked on a dust bunny while we slept......

 
Snuggling with mom way past bedtime, trying to convince her that someone is growing out of naps:

Baking bread:
 
Playing cars wif daddy:

Skating with cousins......which was fun, but playing on the nearby snow bank was way more fun!!




Riding bikes:

Snuggling with dear ones:

Watching TV, sitting like they are attached at the side (which they really are....these two are so close). Love them so incredibly much.

And lastly, still busy trying to convince mom that someone doesn't need afternoon naps anymore.....'cause this sure won't convince her! It'll melt her, but not convince her!

No comments:

Post a Comment