Monday, November 5, 2012

Lincoln - 10 Months Old!!

So our little man is 10 months old already. It was November last year that we found out we were chosen for him. So lots of memories are scurrying across our minds this month! And lots of prayers of thanksgiving. Lincoln has finally slowed down in his weight gain. Although he is a big boy, he only gained 11 ounces in 2 months. So he is now 22 lbs and 11 ounces. It's all that crawling and walking around furniture that is keeping him "trim" :o)

He has figured out that playing with these toys is so much more fun outside of the exersaucer than in it

A new friend :o)

Now that he is pulling himself up to everything, nothing is safe!! He has an incredible reach and is able to pull off everything from the table (love the tippy toes!)

His hair is coming in nicely, with small little wispy curls on top and by his ears.

He takes eating very seriously :o)

He is SUCH a ham boy! Maybe carpentry in his future?

One time he was awfully quiet, so I decided to investigate. This is where I found him! He had plunked himself in the middle of a toy box!

He learned to drink from a straw this month. This is great!!! That means bottles are almost out the door (don't mind the pink bib.....it happens when the girl is born first!)!

Peek-a-boo!!

"Hmmmm, I see something I want to grab!!"

I absolutely LOVE football. I think I may finally have a partner to watch it with me!! Hopefully he takes to hockey as well. Well, once the NHL decides to play again.

If there is a ball around, he'll be sure to find it!

Although I haven't really spent a lot of time reading with him (not like with my firstborn), I do catch him often flipping through books.

And finally, all dressed and ready for church! I guess it's kind of hard to smile when you've got something choking around the neck.

So there you have it. A little update on this blessing we have received from the Lord. He is such a happy little guy. He is busy in the fact that he is crawling and walking around everything, but he does it all with such a happy and carefree disposition. We are so thankful that God chose us to be his parents and for him to be our son.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post something profound until I read that you were a football fan. After that I couldn't focus on what I was going to write. I absolutely LOVE football too. I see that you follow the CFL. If you're an Argo fan the game on your TV was a good one to watch. Final score: Argos 31, Greenriders 26.

    The only thing better than you being a football fan would be if you were into hunting and fishing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's beautiful!!
    Thank you for sharing the happenings at your place! Aunt C.

    ReplyDelete