Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vitamin D, Anyone?

Depending on where you live, you might be Vitamin D deficient. I know I am because we haven't seen the sun in 6 days!! It did peek out for about 1/2 an hour on Tuesday, but since last week Friday, it has been quite rainy and cloudy. It was like this even before Hurricane Sandy affected us, and she has come and gone and it is still cloudy and wet. If you are anything like me, you feel the dreariness of it all.

So, knowing that we all may be feeling a little sun-deprived, I thought I'd share some bright sunny pictures from last week. Last week it was beautiful. And warm. Like 25 degrees warm!! We took full advantage of it by walking in town a number of times, ending up at the park.

Enjoy getting your fill of Vitamin D!! :o)

Mischievous monkey, this one. But oh so happy!

"Kez! Come down this one!! I'll catch you!!"

Behind bars. Crime, you ask? For stealing hearts.

"Look what I can do!"
There. That's better. But I do hope we get to see and feel the sun soon!! We've had so much rain that it looks like spring out there! I was driving to a friend's house the other day and saw so many fields flooded and creeks overflowing. But that is nothing compared to what others are dealing with after Hurricane Sandy wreaked havoc on those living on the East Coast and in the Caribbean. We pray for all those affected by this storm.

1 comment: