Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November is....


Before I write a post about adoption, I would like to invite you to ask any question about it. Your question may very well be someone else's question, so let's together uncover the idea of adoption. You may be wondering about the process, openness, how we decided to adopt, what took so long for us to come to this decision, the laws, private vs. children's aid, fostering/adopting, emotions involved, how does it all work etc. etc.

You can leave your question in the comment box signed annonymous if that makes it easier to ask the question, or you can email me with your questions. You will find my email address at the top of the page under the tab "Contact Me". I will leave this for a few days and then come back to it with a blog post about adoption (if there are any questions/comments/interest), where I will do my best to answer the questions that are asked. I am no expert and every adoption story is different, but that shouldn't keep us from helping others to become more aware of adoption or to help others in the understanding of what adoption is about. So ask away! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment