Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tree House!!

The other day I was in the familyroom reading my book folding laundry, when I hear:

"Mom! Don't come yet! My treehouse is not finished!!"

Oh. Okay. Needless to say my curiosity was piqued as I was pretty sure the last time I checked, there wasn't a tree growing in our house. I kept on reading, er, folding, until my curiosity got the better of me. And so I checked. And this is what I found:

This first picture is of our front hall. Our front door is never used and so I had made this into their little toyroom. Believe it or not, it is looking a little empty of toys and blue/green floor mats. Where could they be??:

Here she is, slaving away, moving all her toys and buckets into her treehouse:

And here you have it: her "treehouse"

What's the matter? Can't see the tree?? C'mon people!! Work on that imagination!!! :o) She saw the long hallway as her treehouse and they actually played "in" it for quite some time. Hey, whatever works, right??! They had a blast so that's what counts.

Her mean ol' mother did make her clean it up again at the end of the day to transform it back into our hallway:

The next day she wanted to build it again. I said no. I know...cruel, eh? Trampling all over a 3 year old's world of imagination. But I did build her a fort using the table. She quite liked that.


Peek a boo!!

1 comment: