Friday, January 11, 2013

To cut or not to cut???

So Lincoln's hair is coming in nicely. However, it is getting pretty long in certain places. The thing is, his hair is oh so curly when it is wet. It looks so cute and I love it!! But then it dries and looks messy and unkempt. Opinions please! Do I cut it or do I leave it? Do I just let it go? By the time Keziah was one, she had had a number of haircuts already. Plus I would spend every morning doing her hair. But she's a girl! Is that supposed to be done with a boy as well? I am sure if I gelled it every morning the curl would stay, but seriously, he is ONE. Gel?? And because he has nice hair, I am not ready to give him a buzz cut either. If he had straw for hair like his dad, sure. But it is nice hair! Oh the quandries of life :o)

(he almost looks so innocent here. Ha!!!)

And here is his hair when it is dry, messy and dishevelled.

What do YOU think? I am seeing my friend this afternoon for a social visit and she's a hairdresser......:o)

5 comments:

  1. Caleb is 4 months and I've put gel in his hair once :) Caleb's hair does the same thing as Lincoln's...crazy curly when wet, kind of all over the place when dry. :) I don't think Lincoln's hair looks that terrible once dry. Maybe a trim would help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can leave it as is. Boys are supposed to be messy!
    Carolyn G

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what a little trim around the ears and neck can do but with still keeping the length!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, just around the ears, maybe. It really isn't long yet. Aunt C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just saw that your Rss of this domain is working without any mistakes, did you complete all the properties all by yourself or you just turned to the original settings of the widget?

    ReplyDelete