Sunday, February 24, 2013

Something to Always Remember....

Lincoln would like to share a song he has learned. Well, the actions anyway :o)

"My God is so GREAT, so STRONG and so MIGHTY....

....there's nothing my God cannot DO!"

"My God is so GREAT, so STRONG and so MIGHTY....

...there's nothing my God cannot DO!"

"The mountains are His, the rivers are His, the stars are His handiwork, too!"

"My God is so GREAT, so STRONG and so MIGHTY.....

....there's nothing my God cannot DO.....

For YOU!!!!!!!

He IS great. He IS strong. He IS mighty. And through His love, which He has shown through His Son, we may call this great, strong and mighty God, our Father. And what a comfort to know that the whole universe is under His domain; not only the vast things like the mountains, rivers and stars, but the little things like you and me. Praise be to Him for His tender mercies and faithfulness!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Michelle! That gave me such pleasure to see and read! It was one of the songs my mum (Oma Kanis) taught ALL of her grandchildren to sing! Along with the actions! It was sung at our wedding by all the littles of that time! Thank you for posting this reminder of God's faithfulness through the generations! He is so strong, and so mighty and he also keeps families, and church communities. <3 AuntC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew 21 : 15 - 16
    15 But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple area, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant.
    16 “Do you hear what these children are saying?” they asked him.

    “Yes,” replied Jesus, “have you never read,

    “‘From the lips of children and infants
    you have ordained praise'?”

    (NIV1984)

    Jesus said it and still says it so much better than I can.

    Dick

    ReplyDelete