Monday, July 1, 2013

June Learnings

Another month has passed us by. Do you realize that Christmas is 1/2 a year away??! I wouldn't normally pay attention to that, but when you have a little boy who was born around Christmas, then certain things stand out. Just when I get over the shock that Christmas is only 6 months away, I am down on the ground again in shock due to the fact that Lincoln is now 1.5 years old. I will never learn to be able to handle how quick my kids are growing.

Keziah learned how fun it was to run through a sprinkler!

Keziah is learning how to colour quite nicely.

Daddy learned that he has some competition. Lincoln did not like it that daddy was holding mommy's hand.

I learned that my son is fiercely jealous over his mother.

Oma learned that there are more ways than one to make Sunday soup:

Keziah learned than some people are never too old to play with her:

Someone learned how to pout this month:

Lincoln learned what "baking" is all about:


I learned that if I allow my daughter to play "doctor", letting her put stickers on my "owies", that means I need to check for these stickers before I leave the house hours later. Oops :o)

On Father's Day, Daddy learned that his daughter loves him "Thiiiiiiissss much!"

Lincoln is learning to make funny faces. Thanks, Opa!

Lincoln is also learning to use the BBQ.

Keziah and Lincoln learned how to ride the same bike together, all on their own!

Lincoln learned that camping is a whole lot of fun and relaxation!!
Keziah learned how to eat a camping treat: eat all around the edges as well as the bottom. And that leaves the best part for last: the top filled with caramel and chocolate!!

And we all learned that one can never have too many s'mores!! :o)

4 comments:

  1. I love those treats too...and eat them the same way as Keziah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is the ONLY way to eat them. Ahhhhhh, Caramel :o) Only enjoyed on camping trips :o)

      Delete
  2. I think we need to come camping with you...then maybe Asher will learn to like chocolate!! Great pictures Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What??! Man, I'd LOVE it if my kids didn't like chocolate. More for me then!! :o)

      Delete