Friday, November 29, 2013

P.H.R.T.F.L

Boy, when you do something every week, it really emphasizes how quick a week goes by! I am glad then to take time to capture some moments for P.H.R.T.F.L. before I forget how this week went.

Pretty:
Well, it came early (too early for my liking), but good thing it was pretty. It was even prettier in the morning, but by the time I was able to get out to snap some pictures, most of it had fallen off the trees. We shall see if I still think this is pretty in March.....


Happy:
The above snowfall definitely made some little people happy!! Well, as long as he never fell down. 'Cause he learned real quick that once he was down, he was down for good until someone rescued him and helped him to stand back up. It's what happens when you are bundled from head to toe and are only 2 feet tall!


Lincoln was also very happy that daddy bought some equipment for the business. That means little gifts from the company, like a truck, trailer and bobcat......kid-size!! Lincoln has yet to let these go out of sight since he's received them. No wonder. He's almost 2 and it's very first truck and trailer! Exciting times for a boy!!


Real:
I wasn't too sure whether to put the following pictures under "funny", but then I was afraid of what you would think of me (I still think these pictures are hilarious....). We are going on 4 years of the fear of Santa being very real for this girl. Here I thought it was safe to take her out because all the scary Halloween costumes were put away. But nope, not yet. Gotta wait another month and then this scary red and white guy will be gone again. And to think, we were just walking by the guy. Don't worry, I've never tried to make her sit with him.


Speaking of Funny, did you hear the news? Yup, we will be welcoming a new little one any time soon here in our home! Can't say you've never seen a pregnant Polly Pocket now :o)

Did you know that sucking up Jello with a straw is fun?! Who needs the jello to be fully set when you have straws handy!

Love/Favourite:
This is my favourite picture of the week. That's how these guys travel. Holding hands.

I hope you are having a great week so far!! Busy weekend ahead for us, but it'll be lots of fun as we get to spend time with friends tonight and family tomorrow. And then there's Sunday, a much needed day for my spiritual well-being. May you have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment