Monday, February 24, 2014

Unpinning My Pins - #3. Or Not.

Hello!

Time to reveal how unpinning my pin #3 went - the fitness one. The one that I committed to be motivated to do. Not once. Not twice. But 5 times in one week. So how did I do, you ask?

Well, I did do it once. I even did it twice! In a row!!! Like, two days in a row!! I woke up at 6 in the morning (as this is the best time for me to do any fitness), put on my workout clothes, laced on my sneakers and pumped out each exercise. Isn't that commitment? Pretty motivated, eh?

But then I woke up the 3rd day and that was it. I didn't do a single exercise. And it has now been 6 days since I've done anything remotely fitness.

But I have some really good excuses reasons why I couldn't complete my Fitness challenge (they aren't usually too hard to find, eh? Excuses, reasons, explanations etc.).

#1 - I woke up that 3rd day under the weather and by the end of the day I was sneezing, feverish and my eyes kept watering.

#2 - this lovely cold lasted well into the weekend.

#3 - I started feeling better by Sunday and so Monday I was ready to start again. However, I was scurrying around, taking apart our bedroom as we are getting some renovation work done in there. Our en suite has also been completely ripped out. After talking with the guys who are doing the work, it became obvious that we would have to move out for 2-3 days. And so that is what we've done.

I guess I could say my fitness goal of 5 times went out with the toilet and vanity. We are now living with my mom (thanks, mom!!) on a few hours notice. There really is no excuse why I can't continue the fitness challenge while living here though. Oh wait. In my haste I forgot to pack my workout stuff. So it'll have to wait until we get back home - maybe tomorrow or the next day. But I do hope to complete that 'program' of push ups, crunches, squats etc. at least 2 more times this week.

We shall see.

Did any of you do the challenge?!

No comments:

Post a Comment