Monday, March 24, 2014

P.H.R.T.F.L.

Say what?!

I know, it's been awhile, eh, since I've done a P.H.R.T.F.L. post. So without further adieu, here is a glimpse of some pretty, happy, real, thankful, funny and love moments over the past weeks:

Pretty:
Watching the sunset going down:

Watching the sun go up (don't mind the blurry picture.....I may or may not have been driving....)

Happy:
Talking on the phone with anybody makes these children pretty happy.


The outdoors is ever so slowly warming up and so everyone was happy to be able to play outside, and even be able to chalk on the driveway without fingers freezing off. Good thing we enjoyed that last week as we are back in the deep freeze.


 
Real:

I no longer have a baby. For real. Not only is he toilet trained, I now think he is ready for a big boy's bed. What do you think?!

Thankful:
We are so thankful for the many friends God has placed on our paths, whether they are little or big. Er, maybe I should say whether they are young or old. Hmmm. That doesn't sound right either. Well, you know what I mean. We are thankful for friends all around!!! :o)


Funny:
We did enjoy a day here and there that was so nice and warm. But let me tell you, old habits are hard to get rid of. Here is Keziah, playing outside in 15 degree Celsius weather. Note the ear muffs AND the hat :o)

Is teaching posture one of the first things kids are taught when they start school? I sure hope so.....

Love:
I found out that somebody absolutely loves dogs!! Lincoln could not get enough of this dog. It was fun to watch, well, when I wasn't heaving. I can't stand licking dogs. Ewww!


And I just adore these pictures. I was called into the family room by darling daughter, to show me she made her brother. Out of train tracks. I love this girl's creativity!!!


And that is all, folks!

(psssst. I actually did some more unpinnings, some very yummy unpinnings. Stay tuned because you will for sure want to try them as well :o)

2 comments:

  1. Psssst. You haven't let us know whether you completed pin # 3. :o)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't let you know if I completed pin #3?! Oh. Hmmm, I don't know what you are talking about. ;)

      Delete