Monday, May 12, 2014

P.H.T.R.F.L.

I'd say it's time for another installment of some pretty, happy, thankful, real, funny and love moments from the last little while, wouldn't you? It's been awhile again. I think the amount of pictures on this post will make up for lost time :o)

Pretty:
A friend of mine gave me a hair challenge to do on Keziah's hair. Whether it looked like the challenge or not doesn't really matter.....I thought it looked pretty!

Taking the time to watch a snail makes you notice the pretty little home it carries, with the intricate swirls of colour:

 
No, he isn't pretty, but I would say he can look pretty cool (he has yet to realize how much cooler he would look without those fingers in his mouth):

Happy:
Lincoln is very happy that his friend has a Gator for him to ride!!

Seeing the buds slowly break open to let loose the green foliage leaves me happy (did you catch it? The pun?? Yes, I need to get out more..... :o)

And if the leaves coming out doesn't give proof that it's been warmer out, this will: dirty feet. Yes, dirty little feet make me happy.

Real
Remember awhile ago I mentioned I have a love/hate relationship with Lego? Yeah, I have the same feelings towards our sandbox. I LOVE it as the kids play in it for hours.....
 
.....but reality is, the sand doesn't stay in the box but ends up all over my floor. Oh well - it's so worth sweeping up!
 
Another reality is that every car key needs to be hidden in our house, or else we will have a very young driver on our hands!
 
Thankful:
Keziah is very thankful for cousins, even if that means she is outnumbered at times!!

 
I am SO thankful for that fence!!!! Water and water that has ducks in it would be just way too tempting for certain little people:
 
Funny:
This was the first time Lincoln has worn short-sleeves in over 1/2 a year. He kept asking me to pull them down for him :o)
 
Who knew that laundry hampers could be so much fun?!

 
I don't know about you, but apparently this is quite a comfortable position to be in to watch TV. I dare you to try it.

 
It was quite funny to watch Keziah try to figure out how binoculars work:

 
While Lincoln doesn't think it's funny when we take him out of the driver's seat, we do :o) He hangs on like this every time we remove him from it!
Love:
My sleeping baby:
 
I absolutely love hearing Keziah "read" to her brother in the next room, while I am in the kitchen working. And he is a very happy recipient of her imagination.
 
Life is good as we continue to grow with each other, learn from each other, and love each other. We are thankful to God also for not only the growth happening in our home, but also the growth outside, as things turn greener and flowers are blooming. What a comfort it is to know that not only did God create this world we live in, He maintains it as well. He is faithful season after season. Thank you, Lord, for Your steadfastness!!


1 comment:

  1. Thomas has being doing the same thing with his sleeves! lol xo R

    ReplyDelete