Thursday, January 22, 2015

Before and After

This picture was taken last week Tuesday.....hence, the Before:

This picture was taken tonight......hence, the After:

Circle the differences, and see why one is Before and one is After.

Can't figure it out??

Maybe the next pictures will help you to spot what the difference is:

This picture was taken early last Wednesday morning. Before.

This picture was taken late last night. After.

Still can't tell?! I guess you'll just have to check back in a few days......... :o) And if you figured it out, you'll also have to check back in a few days to see if you are right. I would blog more about it all, but yeah, wouldn't want to get sand in my keyboard ;o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous :) Looking forward to the pictures! All I know is there is NO sand to be found here . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be really sunny in Ontario right now! ;)

    Michelle v

    ReplyDelete