Monday, January 26, 2015

Priorities In Check? Not.

I really shouldn't be on here, however I promised to explain my previous Before and After post. Well, as some of you have guessed, we found some sun. Actually, I should re-phrase that. We found some *warm* sun. Ah, that blissful ball of fire. How gorgeous it was.

But before I get carried away, I need to set my priorities straight, which means you'll have to wait a little longer for pictures. That's what happens when there are looming deadlines, like minutes that still need to be typed up for a committee I am on.

The biggest deadline though that is hanging over my head is January 31st. I was asked about a month and a half ago to write a few articles on Adoption for a little magazine for our churches. Sure, I said!! Well, I sent in one (the shorter one of course!) before I left for our holiday, but still have the larger one to work on.

Will you please pray for me? I am struggling a bit in how to start and how to finish, which is making me avoid the whole thing so far. Please pray that I may be given what I need to not only write the article, but to write it in a way that will glorify God.

Thank you! And if I get it done earlier than later, I'll be back here to post some more from our lovely holiday.


P.S. Next week we start our Book Talk. Have you ordered yours yet? I do hope you join me in uncovering a topic that can be so misunderstood as we are often uneducated.

No comments:

Post a Comment