Wednesday, January 7, 2015

He is Free!!

Well, free from being two, that is.

When asked how old he is now, he first says, "Two" and then says, "I free!!"

Yes, our little man is three. It's tough on my heart to know that my baby is three, but my longing heart is quickly replaced with a thankful one - in the past 6 months, I know of two mothers in my life that will not see their little boy turn three as the Lord has called these little children Home before they could reach that milestone.

And so I sit here, thanking God for every single day He has allowed Lincoln to live - and to live with us! Whenever our children have a birthday, my mind often goes back to those days and weeks leading up to their birth as well as the days and weeks after. So many memories. So many emotions.

The Linc Meister lives up to his name every single day, giving reason for us to laugh, either laughing inside or outwardly. He is a stinker and so mischievous, yet so much fun, loving, caring and happy. This boy is such a happy little guy.....but to have him sit still for a nice picture?! Yeah, this is what I get:




And if he isn't running away from the camera or being goofy, his fingers are in his mouth:

How we love this boy like crazy. We pray God will continue to watch over this precious blessing of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment