Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Off She Went.....

While Keziah only went to visit her classroom for 1.5 hours, I still had to document the time leading up to leaving with pictures. Don't laugh at me. And yes, I know I'll be doing the same again in September, when she goes for real. Oh well - I think you'll enjoy the pictures as well :o)

All ready to go!!

Thankfully it didn't take much convincing that she couldn't really go like that. She is a practical girl, so the thought that maybe wearing this would not be fun to play in outside for 'recess' had her change "back to normal" :o)




Someone else thought he was visiting school that afternoon as well :o)


Dropping her off at school - with her brother in the lead, who was totally convinced he was going to stay.

Yeah, he wasn't impressed that Keziah didn't come back in the car with us. Poor guy :o(. September is going to be a shock for him without his big sister. He does play very well on his own, but always near Keziah, always knowing where she is. Well, we can cry together, as he was showing exactly how I was feeling.

Keziah had a great time and the best part was that she was forthcoming with details. Yay!! I am thankful she enjoyed herself, and I am thankful we have a few months yet before this becomes a reality o)

No comments:

Post a Comment