Sunday, June 1, 2014

No Way!!?!

With much thankfulness to the Lord, we may have a celebration in our home today: the birthday of my man and my children's father:

So, why that title?!

Well, I just find it so hard to believe that he is 40!! I actually love it that he is 40, but what I can't believe is that he is 40. Really? I thought 40 was old!! :o)

On the other hand, while I may have a hard time grasping the fact that he is 40, we have reason for much thankfulness. We are thankful to God for blessing Nathan with the most important blessing of all and that is the fact that God claims him to be His child; that the gift of salvation was also given to Nathan through the death of our Lord and Saviour. This knowledge has been with him the last 40 years, and we pray that he may continue to live out of thankfulness the next however many years that has been allotted to him.

We pray that God will continue to bless this godly leader of our home, that through his actions and talk, we may see Christ. And may God give him all he needs to carry out the responsibilities given to him.

We are thankful for Nathan's health, leadership, compassion, and very even keel way of doing things. Praising God for today, and praying for many more tomorrows with this special man of ours.


1 comment: