Monday, June 9, 2014

P.H.R.T.F.L.

Our weeks are flying by - it just is amazing how time really does not go faster or slower, but ticks and tocks all at the same pace, and yet, some days it seems to tick and tock double time.

Some pretty, happy, real, thankful, funny, and love moments from the past few weeks:

Pretty:
Keziah had her face painted at our school's fun fair:


I got a new camera, as my last one broke. I am enjoying the zoom and clarity of pictures!

Happy:
Keziah came running in from outside: Mom! I always dreamed of finding a heart leaf and my dream finally came true!!!

These two have reminded me of lion cubs lately. I often find them happily wrestling, rolling and laughing together. They are so close!!

Real:
Reality is, it is time to start stocking up on camping food sales!


And camping food isn't the only thing we are busy stocking up on at this time of the year. Reality is we need to have lots of sun screen on hand, particularly for a certain little someone....

Thankful:
While Lincoln is a whole lot more daring than his sister, I am thankful that he dares to do things cautiously.


We are very thankful that Lincoln no longer has hand, foot and mouth disease. It was a looooonnnnggg couple of days for everyone, especially for him. The pictures don't capture how many blisters this poor boy had - all up his legs, down his arms, a few on his hands and feet, and in his mouth.



 Funny:
Footprints on the deck one morning. Keziah was absolutely convinced they were from a koala. :o)

I was busy doing the dishes one morning, when I got quite a scare! There was this triumphant face looking right at me!



We realize the importance of always supervising what our children are watching on a screen, whether that be on the TV, computer or in this case, the ipad. Honest. :o)

Love:
Ah, I just love these pictures of our two blessings. As Lincoln gets older, these two are becoming closer and closer. It is just such a beautiful thing to watch grow - love. We are so blessed to witness this sibling relationship grow deeper as each day passes. God is good.


May you all have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment