Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 23: Something I Want

Yikes. That's a loaded one. Something I want?! How deep do I go with this? How shallow? I guess I can go as deep or as shallow as I am willing to go. So here goes:

I want:

  • to like healthy food more
  • to learn to let go
  • to never have to shave again
  • it to be a sunny 26 degrees Celsius every single day (with no humidity)
  • my basement finished
  • to know when to shut up and when to talk
  • a content heart
  • adopt all orphans
  • people to experience no more pain or diseases
  • a cup of chocolate milk
  • a creative bone in my body
  • curly hair
  • straight hair
  • patience
  • a double oven
  • all to know and see God as their Saviour
  • clear skin
  • to write a book
  • to be pregnant
  • no child to ever experience sexual abuse; or poverty; or starvation; or loss
  • to go back to school
  • to trust God more
  • to go on a missions trip
  • to learn how to dance
  • Christ to come back
  • to go camping. Now.
  • my kids to grow up knowing they are a child of God
  • to get my motorcycle license
  • to enjoy today's moments, not always anticipating for the future
  • my husband all to myself
  • to bake and be left with no dirty dishes
  • a No Frills in my town
  • to love animals
  • wisdom
  • to take the kids out of school for a year (or more) once they are older and travel the world
Phew. Quite the list, and I haven't even posted a picture yet!

Finally, I want nothing more than to keep on loving on my family. My crazy beautiful family. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Lovely, eh?! :o)

Day 23: Tell a Story with One Picture. (Oh. I think I did this every single day so far. Oops. Maybe the challenge will be the number. One picture. That's it......Yup. That'll be a challenge.)

3 comments:

  1. What?!! Was the challenge of just one picture too much for you!! You missed a day and I've gotten to the point where I'm counting on you to keep me entertained you know.
    Really?! I've been enjoying this months series. I continue to learn more about you and it's been fun. Lots of good pictures thrown in and its very entertaining. In a good way. Well except maybe the last two on this post. Those are just entertaining in an entertaining way:) Thanks for sharing it all. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - I wondered if anyone would notice if I skipped a day. You caught me :o) If this blog is your entertainment, to the point that you are counting on it, I do believe you need to get out more :o) Just kidding! I am glad you are enjoying it! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I love your list, and especially appreciated this part: Curly Hair. Straight Hair. (I can relate to that!)

    ReplyDelete