Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 28: Self-Portrait


I knew this one was coming all month and doubted whether I should have just axed that one. In most photo challenges, self-portraits were on for the month two times! At the beginning of the month and the end. I didn't like the idea of two self-portraits so one it is.

And that was a good choice considering the difficulty in doing a self-portrait. You have no idea how many pictures I took before I was somewhat "satisfied". You can totally tell I am not of the generation of selfies. Well, that and the fact that I didn't do fish lips and pouting eyes in my self-portrait :)

Day 29: Gratitude

2 comments:

  1. Thank for for NOT doing the fish lips and pouting eyes......drives me bonkers!

    I have enjoyed following along this month.

    ReplyDelete