Monday, February 22, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 22: Something I Can't Live Without

Of course you would know the obvious, right? I would think that by reading my blog you would know I could not live without my God and His promises. I also wouldn't want to know if I could live without my dear hubby and precious children.  I couldn't live without water, food, friends and air. But rather than take a picture of the obvious, I thought I'd let you know of something else I don't think I could live without:

That's right. Salt. I love me some salt. Salty snacks, salty dinners, salty fries, salted candy. Salt. I don't eat pounds of the stuff, but I certainly do cook with it and add a bit more to my food once it's on the plate. Salt does wonderful things to food. I crave a salty snack much quicker than a sweet snack.

But because I don't ever want to be told I need to cut out the salt in my life, I do watch my intake by keeping the salt container off the breakfast table.....I mean, salt on oatmeal?! Na. I'll pass. :o)

Day 23: Something I want

No comments:

Post a Comment