Monday, February 8, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 8: Eyes

I love eyes. They are the first thing I notice about someone. I don't really care for the eye ball itself, but the iris? I could stare in them forever. I find each iris such an explosion of colour and so intricate, full of lights and darks of certain colours, colours weaved together to make a particular colour. Yup, I love eyes.

Here are the colour bursts that I get to look at each and every day:
 
 
 

My original picture of my eye had make-up but then I thought that was not fair as no one else had make-up on their eyes. So a naked eye it is.

I completely believe the saying that the eyes are the windows into someone's soul. They speak volumes. Do we take the time to look into people's eyes and "hear" what they are not saying yet they may want to be heard?

Day 9: Something Old

No comments:

Post a Comment