Monday, February 29, 2016

Final February Foto Fun Day 29: Gratitude

Again, I could go deep with this or keep it light. But here are two things I am grateful for today:

1. I am so grateful that I get to flip the calendar tonight to wake up tomorrow with it being MARCH!! And you know what that means.....Spring!! Even if we are being warned of quite the winter storm coming in the next days, it can't stop March from happening! All of this means that I have pretty much gotten through winter fairly unscathed. Winter can be so long for me, and here we are, with Spring around the corner. So I am grateful for a fast-upcoming season of Spring, and most of all that God has spared me this past winter of the winter blahs.


2, The second thing I am filled with gratitude for is the comments I received with this month long challenge. It was so nice to have some "interaction"! I get just as excited to see a comment on here as I do when I get the mail (I know, pathetic, but yeah, that's me :) So thanks for following and commenting this past month with all my pictures and blatherings.

While it was fun, I am thankful this challenge is over. I shall keep it mind again though because it sure gave a bit of a (little) focus for this month. I hope you enjoyed it!

And to think that there are still pictures I took this month that didn't even end up here......next time!

3 comments:

  1. Shouldn't you also be excited for your upcoming trip in March??? I hope so, cuz I am!! And your birthday, don't forget you have a birthday this month. :) Can't wait to see you soon!!

    I also admire you for posting everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am VERY excited for our trip in March - I can't wait to see you!!! The kids are also so excited. Lincoln brought a shirt today to me and said, "I want to bring this to Dylan's house." :) And oh yeah - a birthday.....:)

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Only 1 more sleep now!! All packed and ready to go yet? Have you flown with the kids before?
    The weather looks like it will be a mix - some rain, some sun - but hopefully no snow!
    PS. Doug is preaching both services in Langley this Sunday. :)
    And don't forget to make sure the dishes are clean in the dishwasher when you leave ;)

    ReplyDelete