Friday, February 5, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 5: What I Do for a Living

Oh-oh. Maybe we should label today's February Foto Fun Day Failure. I totally forgot to take a picture of what I do for a living!! And you know what the kicker is?! I was even teaching today!!!!

I remembered when I pulled up to the school and I was going to take a picture of the school. But then I thought, "Don't do that, you have one already from September! Take a picture of the classroom."

But alas, I got inside and taught without thinking another thought of taking a picture. So I will have to pull up the one from September.

So, what I do for a living is supply teach. And I love it. I absolutely love the school environment and I am thankful for the opportunities for me to be back in the classroom whenever they need me. 

My other "living", the top priority in my life, is my home - taking care of everything and anything about being a wife and mother. I didn't think though that you needed to see pictures of me ironing, dusting, vacuuming, grocery shopping, nose-wiping, disciplining, cooking etc. Just know I do all that. Cough, cough. ;o) (to be clear, I do all that......but not all on the same day ;o)

Day 6: Kids in Pjs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, this past week we have been enjoying some warm temperatures. A year ago, February looked like this:
 
 
 
 

This February however, the toboggans have been replaced by kites. A homemade one at that!!
 

Keziah came home the other day....the day that was 16 degrees!! and got to work on a kite. She finished it about 1/2 an hour later and said she was going to fly it. I did warn her that it might not work.....but that warning was not needed. You should have seen her face! She was in her glory, running back and forth for quite some time, getting her kite to fly. 

I love this kid so much. To see the glee in her eyes with such a simple pleasure is just so awesome to watch. I've said it before but I will say it again, what a blessing it is to have the privilege of living out childhood again through your child's eyes. Makes my heart so grateful to God for such a precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment