Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 18: Best Friend


Surprise, surprise. Yes, my hubby is my best friend. He is the only one that sees me at my absolute worst physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and yet? He still loves me so very much. The Lord has blessed us with a rock solid relationship. We have been together for 20.5 years, and each year gets better and better.  I praise God every day with a thankful heart for blessing me with Nathan. He is everything I am not, and so he completes me. I pray that God will continue to bless our relationship as we travel life together as best friends.

Oh, and if I need some advice in the girly department, I am also blessed with some very close girlfriends......girls I have been friends with for over 20 years. I didn't see them today, so no pictures of them. I do have pictures from the past of them and me, but yeah, I am not ready to lose a 20 year old friendship over a posted picture from way back when. You're welcome, Jenn, Tam, and Michelle ;o)

Do you know how hard it was to get a picture of just him and I?! We have a couple photo bombers in the house, especially the girl.....love it! I crack up every time I look at these pictures!
 
 
 

Day 19: Exercise Routine (I guess tomorrow's a good time as any to start exercising...... )

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you and Nathan are wonderful…but that sweet little girl photo bombing your pictures is that best! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete