Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February Foto Challenge Day 2: Clouds

Well, as I write this it is absolutely pouring rain outside. "They" are calling for 25-35 mm of rain. Rain comes from clouds so of course today would have been an easy challenge to achieve. It was. Except rain clouds in the middle of winter are pretty grey. Thankfully though, before the rain clouds crowded the sky, we had snippets of some sun and cloud. These clouds weren't as brightly coloured as last night's, but so be it.
 

But I can't just leave it at this. While the challenge is to take a picture of a particular subject/topic of *that* day, I am already going to cheat. I know, not even two days into my challenge and I am already changing the rules. It's just that I know I do have some amazing pictures of clouds from a severe storm we received two summers ago, and I just can't help but share those pictures.
 
 

It was a sight I had never seen before. The clouds were truly rolling across the sky. On one side of our backyard, it was blue sky but you can see the darkness taking over. The sky looked like it was boiling water. It left us speechless, scared and speechless. Oh and it left us with some amazing pictures. Isn't our God powerful, creative and majestic?!

So there you have it, Day Two: Clouds

Day Three: Books

No comments:

Post a Comment