Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 17: Sunset

I knew it. While there was a sunset today, as there is one every day, it could not be seen due to it being overcast. So no sunset picture today. That means digging in the archives, and since I am breaking the rules by doing that, I thought I'd break ALL of the rules for today's picture by not showing a sunset, but a sunrise!

Isn't this sunrise gorgeous?! I took this picture in 2008, on the beach while on holiday in Punta Cana with some very good friends. I was on the beach early in the morning, collecting sand to bring back to give to my kindergarten students. It was then that God once again showed His majestic glory.  What a way to start the day. I think it's time to go back....... :o)

Day 18: Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment