Thursday, February 25, 2016

February Foto Fun Day 24: A Photo that Tells a Story

I thought I could skip this one, seeing as I kind of did this every day so far this month. But no......someone has reminded me that there is no skipping allowed. Actually, the truth of why there was no photo yesterday is because when you are a supply teacher, you never know when you will get called in! Yesterday I was in Gr. 5 and today I was in Gr. 4, both last minute calls (one being late the night before, and this morning's call came at 6:20 am).

Anyway, I shall back up one day......A Photo That Tells a Story:

Whitewater rafting......kind of the same adrenaline used/needed when we did Tough Mudder. We did this before we had kids, meaning, it didn't matter if we got hurt......oh wait, we had kids when we did Tough Mudder. Well, anyway, we went whitewater rafting back in 2004, on the Ottawa River.  When you pay off some $40,000 of school debt (ahem, not mentioning any names here, but it wasn't mine........), a celebration is in order, and we chose to do it by risking our lives. And it was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!

And you honestly think I could leave it at just one photo?! You know me better than that.....so here are some others from our adventure. Can you find us?! Proof I truly have a problem of keeping my mouth shut in all circumstances.....
 
 

Great times, I tell ya!! If you haven't done this - put it on your bucket list. :o)

Day 25: Music

No comments:

Post a Comment